If I was going to take a trip to escape some of the things in my life such as school and work I would probably go to Bancroft. Bancroft is my favourite place to be because it is far away from all the city life and is a nice relaxing place to be. I love to be in country because there is so many things to do. If I did take a trip to Bancroft I would probably do lots of things. One thing I would definatley do is take a day trip out on the lake and do some fishing, this would be nice and relaxing and get my mind off any worries back home. Another thing that I would do is probably ride some trails on the 4 wheeler this is always a fun way to really escape any stress you have. Something else I would do is take a hike up to the eagles nest. The eagles nest is a look out spot that is located at the very top of a cliff and from there you can look out over the whole town its really quite the view and its also very relaxing.
These are just some of the things that I would do on my trip to Bancroft I think that it would definatley be a nice relaxing trip that would relax you from all stress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment